Barokas Communications Honored as a Top Place to Work in PR by PR News
November 29, 2018
Last night, Barokas Communications was honored by PR News as a Top Place to Work in PR based on outstanding performance in establishing an engaging workplace that allows employees to enjoy their work and help their companies grow.
This award is especially meaningful to us as it is based on a 360 degree view of an organization. Companies were evaluated across several categories, including:
- Growth opportunities for the organization and team
- Communication between team members and senior management
- Benefits above and beyond traditional benefits (health insurance, retirement plan, etc.)
- Opportunities to take on new projects/additional responsibilities based on interests/skill set/initiative/motivation
- Company culture
- Career Development and Training
A big thank you to PR News for recognizing the hard work we put into making the agency a place where our team members can thrive and build their careers. We are ready to ride this momentum into 2019, and grow the agency under our new name and brand announced just a few weeks ago.
To learn more about out team, company values, and benefits, visit our About Us page.
Interesting in joining our team? We’d love to hear from you.